Multidisciplinary Engineering Subject Category (MD)
The multidisciplinary Engineering Subject Category (MD) encompasses conferences like IMECE whose content is multidisciplinary in nature but is reflective of fundamental engineering science and technology areas. Other specialty conference may focus exclusively on areas such as heat transfer, fluids engineering, applied mechanics, tribology, and other.
Most Read Papers in MD
Series in Multidisciplinary Engineering
- ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition (IMECE)
- ASME/JSME Thermal Engineering Joint Conference (AJTEC)
- Fluids Engineering Division Summer Meeting (FEDSM)
- Heat Transfer Summer Conference (HT)
- International Heat Transfer Conference (IHTC)
- International Joint Tribology Conference (IJTC)
- Water Quality, Drought, Human Health and Engineering Conference (WATER)
- World Tribology Congress (WTC)
About ASME Conference Publications and Proceedings
ASME sponsors between 25-30 research conferences per year and publishes the papers presented as individual proceedings totaling approximately 7,000 papers. Conference topics encompass the entire spectrum of subject areas of interest to mechanical engineers and associated disciplines.
Exploring Conference Proceedings Content
Conference Proceedings are organized for your ease of use by Conference Series, Subject Categories, Proceedings Year, and Topic Collection.
Why Present and Publish With ASME?
More than 20,000 authors per year from across all continents share their research with colleagues throughout the world by presenting papers at ASME conferences. In addition to being a convener, ASME facilitates this process by ensuring the publication of quality content.
- Multidisciplinary Engineering (MD)
- Biomedical and Biotechnology Eng. (BBE)
- Design Engineering (DE)
- Materials and Manufacturing (MME)
- Microtechnology and Nanotechnology (MNT)
- Nuclear Engineering (NE)
- Power and Energy (PE)
- Pressure Technology (PTECH)